Monday, September 17, 2007

Subaru Outback deal

Hello Graham!
  • Thank you for the time on the phone today!I really look forward to building a wonderfulbusiness relationship with you. Therefore I will make this really easy for both of us!!
  • 2008 Outback 2.5i Limited w/ VDCSilver/Automatic$24,999
  • 2007 Outback 2.5i LimitedSilver/Silver/ Automatic$22,450Let me know how you would like to proceed!I can get the paper work ready today to start the processif you wish!!

Thanks Graham!!

Becca EllingsworthEastside Subaru425-823-3906

My words:

The new price includes PDI and the only tax that is paid is the trip permit and a business tax which comes to $35 and $145

The warranties are fully transferable.

The car conforms to the new rule of having an immobilzer safety feature. It only applies to cars built after Sept1/07

No comments: