Sunday, September 16, 2007

08 Outback Ltd

I received this email reply this morning Sun. Sept 16., this person has been the quickest of all the ones that I have emailed.

Hi Graham!!Thanks for the email!
I do work with Zach. We have helped many people Import therevehicles to Canada!!
I do have a 2007 Outback Ltd here! However, the VDC is an Option with the 2008 models, but not an option on the 2007's.

  • As of right now I do not have any Acura MDX's. What I am going to do is give you pricing on my 2007 Outback and a new 2008 Outback. You canlet me know which one looks best for you
  • 2007 Outback LimitedSilver/Quartz Silver5,800 miles on it!Your internet Special - $24,678
  • 2008 Outback Limited w/ VDCQuartz SilverFactory installed options include:All weather floor matsauto dimming mirror w/ compass and homelinkcenter armrest extensionYou internet special after rebate - $26,125With both these vehicle's you will receive a FREE 100,000mile warranty upgrade good in Canada and US...Part of our Rainier Auto Atvantage!!
  • I know you said you are looking for these vehicles this week....are you planning oncoming down this week? Have you bought a car in the US before? Are you fimiliar withthe process....let me know if you have any questions!!!Hope your having a great day!! I look forward to talking with you soon!!Thanks!

No comments: