Sunday, September 16, 2007

MDX Mint 04

here is the email that I received back from the seller of the 04 MDX in mint condition within 2 hours of requesting info.

Graham,

Thanks for the email. I am in Doylestown, PA, about 45 min north of Philadelphia.

I bought this MDX and a Yukon XL Denali, and I am now really torn as to which one to keep. I occasionally need more room than the MDX has, and might need to tow more than 3500 lbs every now and again. But I am not sure I want to live with the Denali's size for capabilities I need infrequently.

So I might wind up keeping the MDX and selling the Denali. I probably should pull the ad until I make up my mind. But anyway, the MDX is perfect like new, absolutely no issues. Maybe if someone waves cash I will just sell the MDX and kick myself later. Argh!

Thanks!

No comments: