Friday, April 25, 2008

Back again

It has been a while since I have posted, obviously. I have been watching the different boards and ads so I will post what I have found tonight. Oh, I went down to Las Vegas two weeks ago to look at an SC300 being sold by Andy from Club Lexus, see the car here. The car was in great condition with only two points against it; it had over 300k km. and it was a smokers car. I was willing to buy it with the high miles but not the smoking part. I looked at it on the 10th of April and I see it is still for sale today.
There is still great value in the Lexus market and as I see it the value is growing every month. One of the main reasons is the market for car sales and how slow it is, something about credit. Another other is the high gas prices and the concern around fuel economy. It is a great time to buy a Lexus.

No comments: