Saturday, March 29, 2008

97 SC300 PDW in Vegas!


Hi, some of you know I just purchased a 04 LS430, so I need to make room and also funds for my new project,
I am letting this SC go cheap. Sorry no trades.

1997 SC300, 189K miles, white on tan,
EXterior 8/10, interior 8/10, just minimun wear and tear for a 11 yr car.
Car has no problem, Cold AC, engine is very strong, and tranny shifts beautifully. Just changed Mobil 1 oil and Toyota Type 4 tranny oil.

The story:
I bought this car from DX3 Jonny last year for 7500, since then, I put around 3000 miles on it ( I always have at least 3 Lexus so not much miles on each one of them ), I also change the stock stereo to double din in dash DVD, paint the rear bumper since there was a crack on the paint, paint matched perfectly. I am selling it only because I don't need 2 SCs and need funds for my new car.

The good:
Everything is good

The bad:
Side window tint is little peeling.
one crack on the driverside taillight.
normal dings ( not noticeable )
comes with 16' stock GS 5 spoke Chrome wheels, not 18' IS350 wheel.

FINAL PRICE 6000 FIRM FIRM FIRM! Or I will put it on Autotrader.


This car has been for sale for about 10 days and has had some action but not as much as there should be, the market is sure kicking the value of these great cars. The price is $6000 and he can't even sell it for that.
What I don't like about it is the mileage, 189k, but it is a Lexus after all and how cool is it to have a second car that's an SC.
What I like about it is how great a shape it is in and that there is a history to it. I talked to the previous owner and found out how well it has been looked after.
Oh, what's with the threat to place it on Autotrader? I thought the idea was to sell the car no matter what, does he think he is doing a favour for the club members? If I wanted to sell as badly as some of the members on the forum I would have my car listed everywhere. That is just my opinion.

No comments: