Saturday, March 29, 2008

Default FS:95 LS400 Immaculate Condition 106K mi - $8,200/OBO


I'm selling our 95 LS400. This car has been our family car since new. I took ownership of it about 3 years ago.

It's one of the cleanest and most well kept LS400 you will find anywhere.

The body, paint and interior is flawless. We have taken very good care of the LS400 over the years and it definitely shows.


Some key highlights about the car:

It has low 106K miles ( low for its year )

Timing and accessory belts, water pump, spark plugs, cap and rotor, cabin filter, replaced approx. 5K miles ago by Lexus mechanic. Tranny fluid and coolant flushed as well. No major maintenance will be needed for the next 60K miles.

Brand new Yokohama touring tires. Less than 1K miles on them.

The body is near perfect - No dents, rusts, or body defects. Always garaged.

I hate to sell our beautiful LS400 but I recently bought a LS430 so I must part with it.

You have to see the car in person to fully appreciate the condition and shape that it's in.

I'm from the Bay Area CA.

Asking $8,200 OBO


This car just came on the Club Lexus site yesterday. What I like about it is the condition and history. The price is negotiable and would be a good buy at $7k - $7.5k
The only thing I don't like is that it is the first gen and that is only on the appearance side of things there is nothing intrinsically bad about first gen LS400's. This one is a beauty

No comments: