Sunday, March 16, 2008

2001 LS430 Ultra Black on Black



Guys,

I bought this car several months ago and have put maybe 30 miles on it. I am so busy with work, my new house, and trying to get my SC up and running I just don't have time for it.

Anyway, it is an Ultra edition which comes with Air suspension, NAV, Mark Levinson stereo, heated and cooled seats, adaptive radar control, parking sensors, massaging rear seats, etc etc. Basically it has every option available on an 01 LS430.

The car saw some scratches on the passenger side which have since been fixed to perfection. To make sure it looked perfect, I had the door skins and fender replaced. I can provide before and after pictures to any interested parties.

Clean title, clean Carfax. 114k. Excellent condition inside and out. Only problem I know of is that the NAV won't let you enter addresses - not sure why. I have not gone through all the records I have but there are a lot of them!

I am willing to take a loss at $17,495.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341581

I have a lot of feedback on here and a lot of vouches. I sold Andy (BlackSC400) a car on here, and sold an NSX on NSX prime. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures. Car is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.


I have talked to this owner about another car, an sc400 and I found hi very helpful and forthright. This is a great car, a fully loaded UL edition.