Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1993 Lexus GS300 "Beautiful and Mint Condition


I have for sale a "fine and mint" example of a 1993 Lexus GS300. This car has been garage kept all it's life and has extensive service records. Major services have been completed including replacement of serpentine belt, timing belt, steering pump, transmission and brake fluid flush, oil changes every 3k miles, 4 wheel alignment, etc... The car has a very low 145k "babied" miles, that's approx. 9,600 miles per year. Adult driven and never abused. CLEAN TITLE.

The exterior is a 9 out of 10 (minor scuffs/dings) and the interior (no rips and clean) an 8 out of 10 (considering its a 15 yr old car). I am very meticulous with my cars and it took me months to find this car. Unfortunately, my job now requires me to drive a lot thus the need for a more economical car (30+ MPG) is required. If you have a 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla S (5spd)I will consider a trade.

Below are the pictures of the car. Please contact me if you would like to see the car in person. I'm located in NorCal. Asking $5300/obo. Thank you for looking.

Ad found here.

Here is something I have not seen on the club before, a well looked after older GS300. This is something that one hopes to find but they are more rare than one would think. At $5,300 or best offer this has some attraction. It has low per year mileage use, well looked after by the owners, Lexus quality. I see this as good value and worth offering $500 less than asking.