Sunday, November 4, 2007

Acura MDX information

Here are two references to recently imported MDX's.

2008 Acura MDX successfully imported
Heys guy, I know there has been
lots of questions and inquiries about Honda and Acura. Here is a recent success
story with an estimated savings of $15,000.http://borderdeals.ca/2007/11/04/my-...008-acura-mdx/Its funny
how an MDX is manufactured in Ontario and then it is shipped to the US and it
becomes $15,000 cheaper. I can somewhat understand a slight difference if the
vehicle was shippped from the US to Canada. I just don't get it.

I just returned this week with a 2007 Acura MDX from an Acura dealer in Las Vegas. The SUV was an Acura corporate vehicle with 2,000 miles on it. It was was fully loaded with Tech and Sport package plus a few other accessories. Saved close to $19K. Honda wouldn't give me a recall letter but the dealer made up their own and RIV accepted it. There's also a Honda website you can go to to enter your VIN and it will show if there are any recalls. RIV will accept this as well. I managed to find two dealers in other states still willing to sell new 2008 Acuras but for MSRP.

No comments: