NEW LOW PRICE 7,500.00 OBO!!!!!!
After long consideration I've decided to sell my Lexus ES300. I've pampered her since day one back in March of 05 and now its time we part.
Here's the quick rundown and then the carfax data you can check for yourself. Purchase with confidence!
^ ^And YES the tail lamp bulb ^ ^has been replaced since this pic was taken...I'll upload the current shot of the Odometer sometime tomorrow!!!
Beautiful Pearl White Exterior on Tan Interior - Low Miles for the year ((111,300))
- Excellent Condition ((meticulously maintained and garage kept by me since purchase in March 2005!))
- Rare Xenon projector headlights… ((Yes I've finally decided to include these with the vehicle!))
- FULLY LOADED!!! Remote Start!!!
- All Maintenance up to date ((please feel free to ask)).
- Every Available Option including Coach Brand Leather Seating, Power Seats,
Windows and locks
- Power Sunroof
- 6 Disc CD/ Changer, cassette, ICE COLD AC and more!!!
- Hurry won’t last with this condition at this price
- New Low Price 8,500 or best offer.
((Make me an offer!!!!!!!))
See ad here.
Here is a bit of a story; the post was placed on Apr 17 with a detailed description and a very detailed car fax. The first price was $10,500 but within 5 days it was lowered to $9,000. Another price drop came 5 days after that for $8,500 and then the most recent price drop on May 14 at $7,500 after which it sold.
I am thinking that this was a good buy as it was well looked after and a '99.