Sunday, May 4, 2008

1990 Ls400, $4000

Update - now $3,500


I have a 1990 LS400 that I need to sell as soon as possible. I have 3 cars and will be getting a 4th, so I need to get rid of it.

Clean title, 129k miles, MINT leather, brand new LEXUS floor mats, HID headlights, LS430 16 inch wheels, recently replaced brake rotors and pads with ceramic-kevlar pads and drilled and slotted rotors. Has power everything, sunroof works, heated seats and AC work great, I have driven this car for a little over a year and had no problems whatsoever. VERY reliable, and very good on gas, for a V8.

$4,000, I am in Washington, but I will personally drive and deliver this car to as far south as southern California, if you are truly interested.

get it sold!

See ad here.

If this great model is as the seller says then it would make a good and dependable second car. I sense value here.

No comments: