Saturday, December 29, 2007

2000 GS300 Clean Title (price reduced) S0. CALI

I'm putting my car up for sale. The reason why i'm selling it is because i need to start saving for a house instead of wasting my money on a car. It is SMOGGED! So here it is. I have done all the maintance on it for example: Timing belt, water pump, belts, cam/crank seal, lower ball joints and all fluids. Oil change every 3k miles etc.. I work at a toyota dealership so this car has been well taken care of. I have reciepts for almost everything i purchased for this car.
REDUCED TO $12,500.
Car has about 103k miles.
Car has aftermarket HID kit. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE!! LOCATED IN SO. CALI!!! Sorry i come home from work late everday so i couldn't take the pictures during the day. Willing to ship but buyer has to take care of everything!! I need to get rid of this car asap so i can get a car that i'm looking at right now. I'll throw in my Juction Produce Scara wheels also for the right price!!!

This is a white on biege and looks great, see it here.

No comments: